Free Parking for Christmas Shopping
If you’ve enjoyed your visit to the Fayre, why not come back and finish your Christmas shopping in Worcester?
Worcester City Council car parks
- For late night Thursday shopping from 15th November there will be FREE PARKING in all City Council car parks after 6pm and shops are open till 9pm.
- On Sundays in December buy the first 2 hours and get the rest of the day free
in all City Council car parks. Parking offers are not valid at Cornmarket car park during the Fayre.
Parking offers are not valid at Cornmarket Car Park during the Fayre.
City Council car parks are indicated in blue on the map in the Fayre programme.
CrownGate car park (P8)
- Park for £1 Sunday all day, every week.
- Park for just £1 after 5pm, every day.
Opening Times: Monday – Sunday 8am - 12.30am
NCP Cathedral (P1)
- Take advantage of the early bird special and pay only £3.50 all day if you park before 9.30am.
Opening Times: Monday – Sunday 6.30am - 12.30amFor a location map of car parks, please refer to the Worcester Christmas Fayre programme or click here.